- Diane invests a lump sum of R5 000 in a savings account for exactly 2 years. The investment earns interest at 10% p.a., compounded quartely.
- Determine ƒ'(x) from first principles if f(x) = -x2 + 4.
- A soft drink can has a volume of 340 cm3, a height of h cm and a radius of r cm.
Each passenger on a certain Banana Airways flight chose exactly one beverage from tea, coffee or fruit juice. The results are shown in the table below.
- Determine f'(x) from first principles if f(x) = x2 - 5
- Given: f(x) = 2x3 - 5x2 + 4x
- Solve for x:
- Given the geometric sequence: -1⁄4; b; -1;...
- 6; 6; 9; 15;... are the first four terms of a quadratic number pattern.
The sketch below shows the graphs of ƒ(x) = log5x and g(x) =
+ 1 T and U are the x-intercepts of g and ƒ respectively The line y=x intersects the asymptotes of g at R, and the graph of g at V.
2 x - 1